INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM
Trauma Focused Intensive Outpatient Program helping clients with mental health disorders with and without co-occurring substance use disorders.
WHAT MAKES OUR PROGRAM DIFFERENT?
-All of our licensed clinicians are trained in at least one trauma specific modality and have experience in the relationship between trauma, mental illness, and problematic coping mechanisms including substance abuse.
– Our Medical Director is actively involved and a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional – Level II (CCTP-II) with specific training in complex PTSD (CPTSD). Our IOP Program Manager is a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional – Level I (CCTP).
– Our program incorporates our entire integrated behavioral health and medical team, and includes multiple groups led by Dr. Sara Koenig (Medical Director).
– Small group format, with individualized case management and shared decision making
– Strength-based approach with emphasis on individual goals and values
TREATMENT MODALITITES INCLUDE
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- Mentalization Based Treatment
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Harm Reduction
SOMATIC THERAPIES INCLUDE
- Attachment-Focused EMDR Resourcing
- Horticulture Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Animal Therapy
Call to learn our current days and times.
INSURANCE CAN HELP COVER THE COST OF TREATMENT
The IOP is out of network for all insurance providers. We can work in cooperation with certain insurance companies on an out-of-network basis to offset treatment costs and utilize benefits that may be available to clients. We can run a verification of benefits to let each client know what their financial obligation would be depending on their specific plan. Coverage may vary by insurance policy or provider. For those who are unable to meet their out of pocket costs we accept Care Credit for interest free payment for up to 18 months in addition to longer payment terms with annual interest. Payment is due one week in advance of services. Financial consultation is available with Leah Link.
DON'T WAIT - FIND HEALING
START OVER TODAY
Our goal is to help you increase happiness, strengthen your resilience and improve your overall mental and physical health.
CLIENTS TRUST US
DON'T WAIT ANY LONGER
CONNECT WITH US TODAY
We are happy to provide a brief phone consultation to help you decide if we may be a good fit for you or your loved one.