INCLUSIVE, GENDER-AFFIRMING, SAFE, TRAUMA-INFORMED
We are an inclusive, gender-affirming, safe and trauma-informed practice providing hormone therapy and basic healthcare services for transgender and gender diverse patients.
All aspects of care, from the office environment to intake documents to interpersonal communications, are designed with the intention of gender-affirmation, inclusivity, safety and comfort. Our staff are trained in the appropriate use of preferred names and pronouns.
Lydia Johnson, FNP- C (pronouns: she/her/hers) is currently accepting new patients with no wait list.
She is a member of the World Professional Association of Transgender Health (WPATH) and she attended this years National LGBTQIA+ Health Education Center conference, Advancing Excellence in Transgender Healthcare.
SERVICES OFFERED BY OUR FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER AND THERAPY STAFF INCLUDE:
- Primary care
- Hormone Therapy
- Basic gynecology care (including self-swab PAP smear option when appropriate)
- Health screenings
- Biofeedback training for anxiety, panic and insomnia
- At-home alcohol detox and medical management of Alcohol Use Disorder (naltrexone/Vivitrol)
- Addiction treatment including Opioid Use Disorder (Suboxone), and Benzodiazepine Use Disorder including medically managed benzo tappers to avoid symptoms of withdrawal
- Ketamine treatment for treatment resistant depression and other qualifying conditions
- Therapy / counseling including specialties such as trauma, PTSD, and life coaching